PROBLEM WITH STOCK 429 CJ
HEADS HAS ALWAYS BEEN
INADEQUATE EXHAUST VALVE/PORT FLOW
THE "BLUE THUNDER" HEAD OFFERS THE OPTION OF A MUCH LARGER EXHAUST VALVE AND TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXHAUST
PORTS, DEPENDING ON THE APPLICATION.
MANY OTHER FEATURES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN
THE "BLUE THUNDER" HEAD TO ENHANCE BOTH
DURABILITY AND EASE OF SERVICE.
CONTACT YOUR BLUE THUNDER DEALER
- Standard 429 CJ intake location that flows better than the stock Ford CJ Head.
- Standard 429 CJ valvetrain geometry, and components: I E Pushrod/Guide Plates/Rocker Arms and Studs.
- Raised valve cover rail, .300" more room for under valve cover components.
- Easily blocked or opened heat riser.
- Uses standard 2.25" intake valve with replacement valve seat.
- Uses hard Exhaust Seat that can be opened from to 1.88", using the valve seat that comes already installed in the head.
Seat is compatible with the presently available unleaded fuels.
- Requires valve spring seats that are available for up to 1.90" O.D. vavle springs.